EPSC - the European Process Safety Centre - is an international not for profit collaboration of industries who share a common goal of eliminating process safety incidents.
EPSC's members are companies from the chemical, energy, pharmaceutical, and related sectors.
EPSC's members secure the following benefits for themselves and the wider European chemical industry:
- sharing and dissemination of information and experience on safety technology and accident prevention
- advice to the European Commission to enable pragmatic development of Seveso legislation
- identification of emerging safety-related issues or gaps in knowledge where guidelines or reports could be produced or commissioned.
- outreach to organisations with potential to advance the practice of process safety
- transfer of knowledge from elsewhere to Europe and between European countries
- access to information from a single source
Click here for information on how to join